The Consulate General of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, in cooperation with the Culture and Science Symposium, organized a concert presented by the Kazakh band, on the occasion of the 30th anniversary of mutual relations between the UAE and the Republic of Kazakhstan.
It is well known about my great country, the UAE that it loves to support all peoples in their celebrations and their sorrows.
 I am really proud and I feel very happy because I am an Emirati citizen.

It must be mentioned that the ceremony was attended by him Sheikh Abdullah bin Ali Al Nuaimi, Sheikh Rashid bin Jamal Al Nuaimi and Rawan Juma Bek, Consul General of Kazakhstan to the UAE, a number of consuls accredited to the country, Bilal Al Badour, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the seminar, Engineer Maryam bin Thani, member of the Board of Directors, and a number of Kazakh community members.

Long live my great country the UAE and i want to congratulate the people of kazakhastan on thier 30th anniversary of mutual relations between them and my country the UAE.🇰🇿🇦🇪🙏